- 1 head cauliflower—medium
- ½ cup soaked nuts—cashews or macadamias
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ¾ cup ground flax seed (or ground chia seeds)
- 1 Tbsp. Original Spike Seasoning
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove garlic—minced
- 2 limes—juiced
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and pulse in food processor until mealy.
- Add tomatoes, nuts and olive oil and pulse until smooth.
- Add nutritional yeast, ground flax, limejuice garlic, Spike, cumin, curry, turmeric and salt.
- Pulse until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Spread on flex sheets and dehydrate for 4-6 hours.
- Turn over onto mesh sheets and dehydrate another 3-4 hours or until crunchy.
Soak nuts for at least 5-6 hours before making recipe.
TIP: If you are using your oven to dehydrate, place a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom of your cookie sheet. That will make it easier to turn the crackers over to finish drying them.